The signage systems supplied by Franken Plastik (FP) point the way for a host of applications and industries. With FP as a partner, power supply companies and industrial enterprises are always on the safe side, whether they require pipeline or valve identification marking or they are searching for signage solutions for lampposts, safety signs or plant identification marking. FP has its headquarters in the metropolitan region Nuremberg-Fürth-Erlangen, in the north of Bavaria. There are 50 employees working in production and sales in Fürth. Working together with the field sales team in Germany and a number of sales partners in other countries, FP can provide a rapid on-site service around the world. Our top-class products and the commitment of our employees are the foundation of our success. FP employees appreciate the collaborative working environment and the wide range of development opportunities. For more than 60 years, Franken Plastik has not only been setting standards with its products, but with its corporate culture as well.
Would you like to design the future together with us? Then send your application by mail to Franken Plastik GmbH, HR department, Ms Ramona Groß, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Main focus: plastic and rubber technologies
- Manufacturing jigs and fixtures for the production process
- Using test procedures and test equipment
- Ensuring that production machines are operational
- Processing materials in accordance with technical documents
- Planning workflows
- Setting up machines and systems in the production
- Starting and monitoring production machines
- Maintaining machines and systems and troubleshooting
- Carrying out quality assurance measures using documented production data
- Detecting and fixing faults on thermo-plastic injection moulding parts
- Process optimisation for quality improvement
- Basic secondary school certificate or equivalent
- Technical and logical understanding
- Good at manual work
- Good team player
- Willing to do shift work (2-shift operation)
Have we got you interested? Then please send you application by email to gross[at]frankenplastik.de. with your CV and certificates (maximum 3MB total data volume).
Your contact person:
Franken Plastik GmbH
Balbiererstrasse 11, 90763 Fürth
Phone: +49 911 78707-0